1. When times get rough, look inwards. Don’t point your finger at someone else. When you take responsibility for your life, you gain the power to create a change.
“If you take responsibility for yourself you will develop a hunger to accomplish your dreams.”
2. No matter how many times you fall, get back up.
“When life knocks you down, try to land on your back. Because if you can look up, you can get up. Let your reason get you back up.”
3. What they say is a reflection of them, not a reflection of you.
“Don’t let someone else’s opinion of you become your reality.”
4. Be stubborn. Don’t let any obstacle keep you from achieving your dreams.
“Anytime you suffer a setback or disappointment, put your head down and plow ahead.”
5. Dream big. There is no point in living small.
“Shoot for the moon and if you miss you will still be among the stars.”
6. Be hungry for success. Never be satisfied.
“Wanting something is not enough. You must hunger for it. Your motivation must be absolutely compelling in order to overcome the obstacles that will invariably come your way.”
7. Lend a helping hand to those in need.
“Help others achieve their dreams and you will achieve yours.”
8. Feed your faith, not your fears.
“Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears.”
9. What you reap, you sow.
“Someone’s sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago.”
10. Keep your word.
“Honor your commitments with integrity.”
11. No matter how big the mountain, just begin.
“I advise you to say your dream is possible and then overcome all inconveniences, ignore all the hassles and take a running leap through the hoop, even if it is in flames.”
12. If you want to grow, escape your comfort zone.
“If you put yourself in a position where you have to stretch outside your comfort zone, then you are forced to expand your consciousness.”
13. Create a life, don’t just live one.
“Life takes on meaning when you become motivated, set goals and charge after them in an unstoppable manner.”
14. Be limitless.
“The only limits to the possibilities in your life tomorrow are the buts you use today.”
15. Confront your mortality.
“A lot of people do not muster the courage to live their dreams because they are afraid to die.”
16. Boldness gets rewarded so be bold.
“You need to make a commitment, and once you make it, then life will give you some answers.”
17. Direct your mind.
“Review your goals twice every day in order to be focused on achieving them.”
18. Take responsibility for creating your dream life.
“You take on the responsibility for making your dream a reality.”
19. Be a force to be reckoned with.
“We must look for ways to be an active force in our own lives. We must take charge of our own destinies, design a life of substance and truly begin to live our dreams.”
20. Communication is the number one skill you need to possess.
“Your ability to communicate is an important tool in your pursuit of your goals, whether it is with your family, your co-workers or your clients and customers.”