Life is a car. You are the driver. You hold the steering wheel. You can either put your foot on the accelerator or you can put your foot on the break pedal. The choice is yours. You can either put the car in drive and move forward in life or you can let negative things get to you and regress by putting the car in reverse.
This car analogy is useful because it characterizes every single person on this planet. Either you have your life in D, R or P. Either you are moving forward, moving backwards, or you’re standing still.
The successful are always in D, whereas the typical 9-5 worker is in P and the people who have dreams yet fail to take action and who find themselves slowly losing hope are in R.
So which level are you currently at?
The fortunate part is you control the car. At any moment you can change your situation. You can go from R to D. From P to D. It’s all up to you.
Get your car off the road and towards your dreams. Therefore in order to do so below are 25 questions that everyone should answer in order to get a clear vision of their life. Referring back to our car analogy, in order to put the car in D you first have to know where you are going so the questions below shall give you direction. They should give you clarity.
Hence I highly recommend you answer them. Even answering them in your head quickly is better than not doing anything.
25 Questions To Ask Yourself About Life And Success
1. What would I do with my life if I knew success was guaranteed?
2. If I could pinpoint three things that I would want people to remember me by when I’m long gone, what would they be?
3. How can I make sure that this world is a better place as a result of me living here?
4. How can I add value to this world?
5. What do I want out of life?
6. How is my life going to look 5 years from now? 10 years? 20 years?
7. What do I want my legacy to be?
8. How can I become great instead of another human being who has lived and died?
9. What is the purpose of my life?
10. What can I do today to move myself one step closer to my dreams?
11. Who are the people that are going to get me closer to my dreams?
12. Why am I here?
13. How can I add life to my days?
14. If I was going to die tomorrow, what would I spend today doing?
15. How is my life going to look when I have accomplished my dreams?
16. Why am I doing what I am doing?
17. How can I become the person that automatically attracts success?
18. What’s the point of my life?
19. What do I want to accomplish?
20. If I could accomplish anything in life, no matter how big, what would it be?
21. Why haven’t I given my blood, sweat, and tears towards the accomplishment of my dreams yet?
22. How can I make sure that success is inevitable for me?
23. What makes me get up out of bed in the morning?
24. How can I make sure that I overcome any obstacle and don’t give up?
25. If I died today would I be happy with how my life turned out?