I’ve read over 200 books. At any given time, I have four to five books on the go. One of these days I’m going to find a life, I promise.
Majority of the books I read were trash. Complete garbage, but a select few changed the way I lead my life.
Below are the six books that have had the greatest impact on me:
1. Rich Dad Poor Dad: What The Rich Teach Their Kids About Money That the Poor and Middle Class Do Not! by Robert Kiyosaki – If it wasn’t for this book, I’d be working in a cubicle right now and hating my life. This book taught me more about business and money than four years of business school.
2. Three Simple Steps: A Map to Success in Business and Life by Trevor Blake – This book turned me into a wizard. I bought three copies and kept one and gave the other two away. I’m always rereading this book. Everything I have today, I owe to this book in one way or another.
3. The Millionaire Fastlane: Crack the Code to Wealth and Live Rich for a Lifetime. by MJ DeMarco – If you are an entrepreneur or want to be an entrepreneur, read this book. It’s one of the best.
4. The 4-Hour Workweek: Escape 9-5, Live Anywhere, and Join the New Rich (Expanded and Updated) by Tim Ferriss – Completely changed my life. I read this book, packed up my stuff, and moved to another country for four months and had the time of my life.
5. Losing My Virginity: How I Survived, Had Fun, and Made a Fortune Doing Business My Way by Richard Branson – Richard Branson is my idol. This book taught me how to live life with your foot on the gas pedal.
6. The Fountainhead by Ayn Rand – This book pumps me up so much, it’s not even funny. I’ve probably read it a handful of times. Somewhere in this book, I found the philosophy of life.